Monday, September 10, 2012

Where will I be in five years?


In 5 years from now, I’ll be 19 ½ . I don’t know for sure what I want to do when I’m older or what I’ll be doing in 5 years.  I do know that I definitely want a hands-on job (a.k.a. not a desk job!!) and something that involves working with people.  After I finish high school, I would like to take a year off of ‘school’- maybe go to Europe, take a trip somewhere, get a temporary job, or just ‘chill’.   After that, I’ll probably go to university, unless I decide not to or decide to wait. I don’t know what career I want when I’m older right now for sure.  I think working as a teacher or somewhere in the law firm might be interesting but I’m not sure if that’s really where my heart is or not.  I guess I’m sort of ‘living in the moment’ right now.  I enjoy sports and anything outside and fun.  I also like music a lot.   I know I definitely want a job doing something that I enjoy, but also doing something that helps other people, not just myself.  When I’m older I want have the right job and study the right thing at university.   I also would eventually like to get married and have kids, if that works out.  So, to sum it all up, in 5 years, I honestly don’t know what I’m going to be doing or where I’ll be, but I’m excited to find out.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Good to know I'm not the only one who's unsure of what they're going to do in life! Love this post. x

    ReplyDelete