Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top 10 Songs on my iPod




Top 10 songs on my iPod:
1.     Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift
 











  2. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato












 3. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO












 4. Killa by Lecrae












 5. Eyes Open by Taylor Swift













 6. Far Away by Lecrae

7.     Live it Up by Group 1 crew













8.     Stay by Miley Cyrus












 9.     Backgroud by Lecrae 

10. Breakdown by Group 1 Crew

So….those are basically my top favorite songs that I have on my iPhone.  The first one, Safe & Sound is from The Hunger Games soundtrack and it’s one of my most favorite songs ever because it has such pretty music.  Skyscraper is definitely up there at the top.  The piano makes the music really pretty but I also really like the lyrics.  I just really like the whole song.  I’m pretty sure you guys have all heard Party Rock Anthem.  I like it because it’s really upbeat and good to dance to.  Killa is by an artist named Lecrae who does Hip-Hop/Rap- I guess that's what you would call it.  I really like his whole album, called Rehab.  The 5th song, Eye’s Open is also from The Hunger Games soundtrack.  It has really cool music. Both the songs from that album also have cool lyrics.  Far Away is another Lecrae song- a single I got off itunes.  Live it Up is a really upbeat song by Group 1 Crew.  I guess their music is Hip-Hop/Pop style.  I like their whole album, Outta Space Love.   Stay is a song from Miley Cyrus’s album, Can’t Be Tamed.  It’s the only song I have from that album because it’s one of the only one I really like on that album.  Background is another Lecrae song from his album Rehab and Breakdown is on the same album as Live it Up.   Sorry if I’m boring you with all this, but I had to make it a least 200 words!  (OK, I’m at 300  now, so I’ll stop :p) 

6 comments:

  1. Skyscraper's nice, so is Safe & Sound. :) Taylor Swift is actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like Taylor Swift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv LMFAO too! xD Do you know greyson chance?? he's voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Greyson Chance...I'll have to check out his music xD thanks for telling me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hes 14 years old and have a great voice xD i luv his voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Jess would love this list.

    ReplyDelete