Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I did on summer vacation....


Over the month of school holidays I spent my time relaxing, doing fun stuff and hanging out with my grandma and aunt who are here visiting from America.  School holidays are a great time to do whatever you want, and that’s what I did!  I went skating with my friend, surfing, and go-cart racing for the first time!  Go-cart racing is really fun, and I hope I can do it again sometime.    One of the nicest things about the holidays is sleeping in and not having to worry about waking up and being tired in the morning.  I spent a lot of time doing that, unless I was waking up early to go surfing or running on the beach with my friend.  It was also really cool to go snorkeling, as I haven’t done that for ages.  It was pretty windy and cloudy, but at the end, right before going in, we saw a lot of fish and a stingray!   I went to several surf contests and spent some time surfing with friends too.  I was also able to see some of the Legian Beach Festival.  Even though time flew by, I had a great summer vacation doing all the things I enjoy.  

4 comments:

  1. Cool Holiday! You're so cool, I cant surfing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx :) you should try surfing sometime! :D it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! Its look fun but its not easy right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice description of your holiday Emily and I'm glad you had a relaxing and enjoyable time.

    ReplyDelete